What's in our Fermented Chlorella Tablets?
Chlorella Vulgaris (fermented) 100% pure with no fillers or additives. That's it!
Product: 240 x tablets fermented Chlorella (>1 months supply)
Dosage: 6 x tablets (250mg) per day (equal to 1.5 gram powder)
Packaging: Recyclable PET (LOGO4)
What are Chlorella Tablets Good For?
Chlorella is an atonishingly nutrient dense algae, with more goodness even than spirulina.
It is good for:
- Great source of Vitamin A, Zinc, Iron, Phosphorus and Magnesium
- Packed with B vitamins, including riboflavin (B2), thiamine (B1), and folate (B9)
- 50-60% Protein
- Contains all 9 Amino Acids
- One of the best heavy-metal detoxification agents
- Lowers bad (LDL) cholesterol and triglycerides
- Reduces inflammation
- Contains anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-tumor properties
Chlorella Tablets Side-Effects
While chlorella can cause side effects, these are often from people ingesting cheap versions of the algae where the cell wall is not broken or softened through fermentation. With the hardest cell wall in the plant kingdom, raw chlorella is tough in the digestive system - a good reason to choose a fermented type such as our own.
- Can make the skin sensitive to strong sunlight (rarely)
- Can cause green stools
- Can cause stomach cramps
- Rare cases of diarrhea, nausea, gas